This recipe is super easy and ideal if you are cooking for a group that includes a vegetarian. Just as tasty as the meat version too.
100 g Quorn mince
1/2 medium pepper
1/2 clove garlic
2 sprigs basil
1 tbsp Worcester Sauce - anchovy Free
100 g tin tomatoes chopped
50 g gluten free spaghetti
- Heat a splash of oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Once heated add the chopped onions and crushed garlic and fry gently until soft, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sliced peppers and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add in the quorn mince, tomatoes and the worcester sauce to the pan, bring to a simmer and cook gently for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile bring a pan of water to the boil, add the spaghetti and cook as instructed on the packet.
- At the last minute add the chopped basil to the bolognese and season to taste.
- Drain the pasta and serve the sauce on top.