Salmon contains beneficial amounts of omega 3 fatty acids that are great for memory and concentration - think of this delicious dinner as the ultimate brain food!
140 g Salmon
3/4 Medium Courgette
3 Spring Onions
6 sprigs Fresh Coriander
40 g Quinoa
1/2 Zest of a Lime
1/2 Juice of a Lime
160 ml Water
1 tsp Harissa Chilli Paste
- Rub a lime zest over the salmon fillet and sprinkle with half of the lime juice and leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan, add the sliced spring onions, diced courgette and harissa paste, and stir over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the quinoa and toss to coat with the harissa.
- Boil the water and add it to the quinoa, cover it and remove it from heat.
- Stand for 5 minutes, fluff with a fork and stir in the coriander, lime juice and some seasoning.
- Pre heat the grill. Grill the salmon for 5-6 minutes on each side or until the flesh is opaque.
- Serve the salmon on top of the quinoa with some lime wedges on the side.