Drizzle or dollop a topping onto these delicious pancakes - versatile enough for breakfast or a treat - your choice!
40 ml Cows Milk - Skimmed or Semi Skimmed
30 ml Yoghurt - Low Fat Natural
1/4 Medium egg
1/4 Medium Apple
1/4 punnet Strawberries (200g punnet)
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
40 g Wholemeal Flour
1.25 tsp Honey
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
8 g Whey Protein Powder - Optional
- Sift into a bowl the flour, protein powder and baking powder.
- Mix well, then tip in the egg, milk, grated apples and vanilla and beat to make a batter.
- Heat a small frying pan over a medium heat and coat lightly with cooking spray and add small spoonfuls of batter to make the pancakes.
- Cook until the pancakes begin bubbling on top. Flip over and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine the yoghurt and the sliced strawberries. Place the pancakes onto a plate, top with the yoghurt and drizzle with honey.