Tuna may not be as as rich as salmon or mackerel in the omega-3 essential fats but for many it wins out in taste. It's a great source of protein especially in this low carb dinner.
20 ml Yoghurt - Low Fat Natural
12 green beans
6 cherry tomatos
1 handful salad Leaves
1 sprigs fresh parsley
1/4 red onion
1/2 Zest of a Lemon
100 g Tuna - Fresh
- Boil some salted water in a pan and cook the green beans until tender, then drain and place them in a bowl.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes, sliced red onion, chopped parsley, a little olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- In another bowl mix the yoghurt with the lemon zest and a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat a frying pan to high and sear the tuna for 1 minute on each side (more if you prefer well cooked).
- To serve, first place the salad leaves on a plate, then add the green bean salad and pan-fried tuna steak and top it off with the lemony yoghurt.