The Midlife Reset is an online programme that can help you transform you body, your mindset and your shape.
It's just for women, typically between the ages of 40-70 years old, but we don't have a formal age category - rather, our programme is designed to help exactly when you need it.
We help you get the results you are looking for, through education and realistic, insightful advice. For those that want to lose weight, especially around the middle, the average fat loss using my approach is around 6lbs in 4 weeks, with the option to stay in the group until you reach your goals.
We have your back the whole time! You'll be taken through a step-by-step experience that not only helps you achieve the results you want but also teaches you how to maintain them.
Support, community and accountability are key to your success. So, through our dedicated app you can access live chat support, plus there’s Zoom catch ups throughout the week with your expert team and fellow participants.
Some highlights to expect...
- You’ll reset your nutrition with our delicious, nutritious and flexible printable 4-week menu plans and recipes.
- You’ll learn the small daily habit changes that deliver fantastic results - and you’ll see how those mindset ‘roadblocks’ can be overcome along the way.
- You’ll learn the key lessons for midlife health and nutrition with Amanda Hamilton, including weekly live Zoom sessions
- You’ll undertake a ‘mindset reset'; - with video lessons, meditations and live Zoom weekly guidance throughout
- You'll have access to live Q&A sessions with a Nurse to ask all your burning personal medical questions
- You'll have accountability and support check-ins online and in live sessions during the week
- You’ll enjoy weekly live beginner and intermediate Pilates classes.
In midlife, women need to specifically and strategically alter how and when they eat and exercise to get results. Tailored nutrition will unlock stubborn weight gain (especially around the middle), improve energy and immunity, reduce disease risk, and help you manage hormonal change more effectively.
Exercising effectively is important too. Pilates sequences and strength exercises are key to our programme, and you are given plenty of encouragement no matter your current fitness level.
You'll follow Amanda's professionally designed (and mega-delicious!) menus. There are various menu options to choose from, such as enhancing weight loss or managing gut health. You will learn the nutrition principles behind the dietary approach, and it'll become easy to recreate at home or manage when you are out and about.
Live Zoom catch-ups with Amanda and the team are scheduled throughout the week, The sessions are all optional, relaxed (don't worry if you are late or need to leave early) and mostly recorded (except for when personal or sensitive conversations happen).
A sample weekly support schedule is outlined below, but this timetable can vary:
Mon 8am - Nutrition support session
Tues 8pm - Q&A with our Nurse
Wed 8am - Pilates class with Amanda, designed for multi-level ability. Extra pilates recordings and challenge videos are available on the platform.
Wed 8pm - Mindset coaching
Thurs 9:15am - Beginner Pilates
- Fri 12noon - Friday check-in support session
The team are available throughout the week to answer questions and offer support.
How it works
Sign up anytime, and you'll be sent the welcome pack and the instructions for the support schedule and app login information.
Once you are up and running, you can share your goals with the group during the catch-up sessions, ask questions during the online Zoom education sessions and tone up with Pilates videos!
You can join the programme today and start your 4-week Special any time between 5th and 19th June. We run a rolling start so you can choose the date that works best for you. Most people like to start their Menu plan on a Monday. You'll get your log in details before your start date so that you can get familiar with the platform and buy ingredients.
We'd love you to join us.
We look forward to welcoming you to the programme!
Amanda & Team :)
Please note - Payments must be made in full to reserve your place.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of booking your place on the course will receive a full refund minus an admin fee of £25.
- You have started the programme once you've received your course and logged in.
- Cancellations received after the 14-day cancellation period will not be eligible for a refund, but we will do our best to transfer you to a suitable date or transfer your credit to another online programme, within our availability. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
By making this purchase, you agree to our full Terms & Conditions here: