This is the ultimate programme for body shaping results, education and realistic, insightful advice! Average fat loss using my approach is 10-14lbs in 6 weeks.
In a world of contradictory advice and spurious claims, it’s hard to know what’s really best to put on your plate in order to lose weight safely and effectively. This programme is designed to provide an honest, supportive and education-led approach to long-lasting results. It even includes weekly Pilates!
All calories are not created equally. The metabolic effect of food on our body and the quality of what we eat are really vital; some foods support weight loss efforts, others hinder them. With the Honest Weight Loss recipe plans and education, you will truly understand how to make weight loss easier, and more sustainable no matter what your age or life stage.
There's a 3-day detox booster you can do at any time during the programme too to accelerate your results.
During this programme you'll have access to:
- Weekly check-ins and support - accountability and support really help!
- Educational Masterclasses to join in live, or watch on catch-up
- My professionally designed (and mega-delicious!) menus
- Weekly Pilates classes and challenge videos to help with safe and structured toning, strengthening and reshaping of your body
How it works
Sign up anytime and you'll be sent the welcome pack which includes the e-book, the link to the metabolic profile questionnaire and the instructions for the support schedule.
The menus are designed to be followed for 6-weeks but your membership period is calculated as beginning 7 days following your first two-week block of menus being sent to you via email. This allows you to have this period before, and some time at the end, when we are in touch with helpful information. You can also join in any online classes that fall into this preparation time.
We get together through the week with a group check-in on Mondays, education session on Tuesdays and group Pilates on Fridays, and you can chat on the WhatsApp group in your own time. All sessions are recorded except Pilates where there are challenge videos shared for those who couldn't make the class.
Once you are up and running you can share your goals with the group during the catch up sessions, ask questions during the online education sessions and tone up with Pilates videos!
About the educational masterclass sessions
During the education sessions I share the vital information you'll need to be able to manage your shape and weight for the long-term. Each session includes the practical application of the science, from recipe ideas to daily habits to adopt. Examples of subjects covered are below. There's a YouTube playlist library of previous recordings so there's much to learn from!
- How to manage insulin, improve your metabolic health to beat cravings
- How to build a healthy plate - for during weight loss and in the long term
- Support gut health to aid weight loss, beat bloating and improve immunity
- Fasting strategies that can boost weight loss - and why timing matters, plus, the differences for men vs. women
- Strategies to improve sleep and manage stress - and why they are both triggers for weight gain
- The impact of the peri-menopause and menopause on weight gain and shape change and what you can do about it
- Energy giving foods and how to prevent burnout
- How to transition from the plan to real life