You have no items in your shopping cart.
Consultations are available at locations in Kensington, London and North Berwick (by Edinburgh) - or online via Skype.
Please request a call back via the enquiry form if you'd like to discuss any aspect of the clinic programmes.
Nutrition & Lifestyle Clinic Consultation (1-2hrs) - £195
This detailed consultation results in the creation of a comprehensive nutrition and lifestyle plan, containing personalised nutrition advice including food group summary/quantity guides, supplement and lifestyle advice. For adults or children.
Additional services as required, including:
- Personalised full 4-week recipe plan - £100
- Functional medical test coordination and analysis - £50, plus laboratory costs
- Follow up consultations - £100
12-week support programme - £995
The focus of the programme is tailored to the individual. Clients opt for this package when there's a need for a more intensive period of support, for example for weight loss and body reshape, improvement or recovery from health condition or to address hormonal health.
- 1:1 initial consultation plus 2 x programme updates
- Personalised menu plans based on lifestyle, nutritional needs & dietary preferences
- Weekly support check-ins
Gut Reset package with Functional Medical testing - £795
This is the programme to select if gut health is the key area of concern, with the option of extending the ongoing support if required.
- Market leading GI health stool test with professional interpretation and advice
- Dietary consultation with four weeks of personalised menus
- Gut support supplements
- Follow up advice consultation
Diet diary and supplement review - (45 mins) - £125
Does your current diet support your health and wellbeing goals? During this session your diet diary will be reviewed, with recommendations given for necessary adjustments. In addition, your supplement intake will be reviewed - and likely streamlined - to optimise nutrition for your age and lifestyle.
How it works
You’ll be asked to complete a three-day food diary along with a list of any supplements that you are taking. These sessions take places via video link on Skype or Zoom, or during Champneys Retreats as an optional extra.
Functional testing available via partner laboratories
- Thyroid health
- Adrenal health / burn out
- Vitamin and mineral analysis
- Gut health profile
- Hormonal tests
- Liver function
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Cholesterol and heart health
Bespoke services such as private chef training or small group events are available on request.